Lebody Face Renewal Face Water Gel
Lebody Face Renewal Face Water Gel uses natural ingredients to effectively restore the moisture balance to tired skin while quickly soothing the skin, giving you healthy and beautiful skin. This gel can be used as a skin nutrition serum as well as a moisturizer.
Lebody Face helps the skin to absorb the moisture immediately, maximizing the effectiveness of lifting and moisturizing.
Recommended to be used with Lebody Face Microcurrent Therapy device on Lifting (red) mode.
Apply before using Lebody Face.
Results may vary between individuals.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Erythrithol, Trehalose, Allantoin, Bacillus Ferment, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Theronine, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Ammonium Acryloylmethylaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Fragrance
1. Cleanse and dry your face, and apply Renewal Face Water Gel on the face evenly.
2. Press the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on your Lebody Face Microcurrent Therapy device.
3. Press the + or - button for 2-3 seconds to select the mode to use. Press the + or - button briefly to adjust the intensity level. Recommended time for each mode is 5 minutes.
It is recommended to use this gel on L (red) mode.
4. Place both metal spheres against the face tightly.
5. Glide the device in an upward lifting motion - starting at the middle of your chin, across your jawline. Proceed in the order and direction shown in the illustrations in the user manual.
6. Move the dvice from the starting point toward the direction of the arrow. Lebody Face will turn off automatically after 10 minutes.
It is recommended to read the user manual before you begin using Lebody Face.
No warranty for creams and gels.